to everything there is a season

11 Comments

1. Julie Alvarez said . . .

You show us all the beauty that lies in autumn. I like that so much.
    And I love that windowsill of yours!

Posted September 7, 2009 at 6:59 pm | Permalink
  2. Julie Alvarez said . . .

Oh, and that embroidered acorn??? Wow.

Posted September 7, 2009 at 7:01 pm | Permalink
  3. Mamoon said . . .

Takes my breath away…….

Posted September 7, 2009 at 7:14 pm | Permalink
  4. debbie said . . .

That is so beautiful! Love the colors of fall! I miss you!

Posted September 7, 2009 at 7:41 pm | Permalink
  5. Bonnie said . . .

love, love, love it all!!

and you! xo

Posted September 7, 2009 at 8:32 pm | Permalink
  6. Jenn said . . .

so much beauty! the last one is my favorite.

Posted September 7, 2009 at 8:38 pm | Permalink
  7. Sara said . . .

Such a lovely collection.

Posted September 8, 2009 at 7:24 am | Permalink
  8. Cass said . . .

You amaze me every . single . day.

(and I was very excited to see the conckers picture… Still remember your ones from last year that I *LOVED* – I have three conckers on my desk right now… I’ve been stopping on my way to and from work to collect them from the pavement so I can take them home for Amélie. On Monday I filled my bag with ones that were still in their spikey pods so I could show her those too. Spent the rest of the day impaling myself on them but it was worth it – we even found some albino conckers in the park the other day: fully grown but completely white! Very strange!)

Posted September 8, 2009 at 7:35 am | Permalink
  9. The acorn embroidery is fantastic!

Posted September 8, 2009 at 5:44 pm | Permalink
  10. krisitn said . . .

yes breath taking
    that is what YOU do.
    magic weaved through your heart and eye.

Posted September 10, 2009 at 8:05 am | Permalink
  11. Lara Blair said . . .

Found you through Bella Wish…so glad I did. I’m a photographer a photographer by trade who needs to remind myself to keep a camera in my car just in case of a creative moment…I so enjoyed YOUR creative moments and creations here. Just lovely, lovely.

Will enjoy following your wishes and dreams ;)
    Lara